Upstairs, we have a room that can be used for meetings or training sessions, corporate or otherwise.
- Free wi-fi
- Digital projector available
- Seating for up to 32 people
- Disabled access and toilet facilities
- Buffet lunches by prior arrangement
- Fair Trade Tea and Coffee
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Discounts for regular bookings
- Late night bookings available
Did you know?
The Meeting Room is regularly used to host yoga (including ante-natal yoga), an art club, meetings of the Pumphouse Women’s Institute (second Wednesday of every month) and activities organised by the Worcester group of the University of the Third Age (U3A) – see www.u3a.org.uk for more details.