DWT monthly theme is GET ORGANISED!
Now that the snow has all gone, spring is on its way. No better time to get organised: clear the clutter ... in an environmentally friendly way, of course.
See below for some ideas ...
How to clear your clutter ...
2. Come along to the Repair Café, Worcester. (It's not only in March, of course: it's held on the second Saturday of every month, at STARS Adult Day Care Centre, Stanley Road, WR5 1BE. Find out more on their Facebook page.
3. Get involved in the Great British Spring Clean (2nd to 25th March) – a campaign that aims to "bring people across the country together to clear up the litter that blights our towns, villages, countryside and beaches".
5. Come along to the Social Sew-in and Clothes Swap here at the Pump House. See their Facebook page for details.
6. Take part in Transition Worcester's Seed Swap, which takes place on 17th March outside the Guild Hall.
7. You can even get organised in your shopping bag: make the ethical choice to support Fair Trade fortnight.