Upstairs, we have a room that can be used for meetings or training sessions, corporate or otherwise.
- Free wi-fi
- Digital projector available
- Seating for up to 32 people
- Disabled access and toilet facilities
- Buffet lunches by prior arrangement
- Fair Trade Tea and Coffee
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Discounts for regular bookings
- Late night bookings available
Did you know?
The Meeting Room is regularly used to host a sewing class and activities organised by the Worcester group of the University of the Third Age (U3A) – see www.u3a.org.uk for more details.